13. Delayed gratification is a bitch. But, still probably for the best.
14. Drinking 1/2 an ounce of water for every pound you have, every day - no exceptions - leads to feeling better and actually losing weight. Weird.
15. Sports are a universal unifier, bringing together people despite economic and social boundries. This is a good thing.
16. It's tough to hate family, even if you want to. This is also, probably, a good thing.
17. Everyone should grow up knowing the joy of a New England snow day; a foot of new snow on the ground, bundled up to feel like the 'Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man', and off to play with friends for a day of uninterrupted sledding, snowball fights and football.
18. There are at least 2 different ways to give The Finger in the United States. While only 1 is the correct way (oh yeah, that's right, I said it, Zen Mike), both will land you in jail in Midland, TX.
19. It's best to avoid angering bouncers who have significant others in law enforcement.
20. Hockey is the best sport, ever, hands-down.
21. Some people think that high school was the worst years of their life, while others think that it was the best. Either way, it's still probably best to leave it in the past, to be re-hashed over copious amounts of alcohol, 5, 10 and 25 years down the road.
22. "A best friend is one soul sharing two bodies." I heard this anonymous quote years ago, and loved it immediately. Although it's kind of cheesy, it's really the closest description I can think of for someone who knows you so deeply without any reason why.
23. Pizza is the best food, ever, hands-down. I once told a friend of mine, "You'll know when I'm sick because it's the only time I'll ever turn down pizza." I was 18 at the time. It's still true 16 years later.
To be concluded...