So, let's bust out the ever-effective point-by-point method to catch you all up on what's new:
- Lamplover got into the school she applied for. BIG YAYS!!!
- Christmas passed happily with good friends and family, and we all ate too much and drank too much.
- I have a new roommate - haven't gotten a good pseudo for him yet. What say you, oh Unfortunate One? Did you have any not-too-embarrasing monikers for him we could use on here?
- Serenity is out on DVD - go buy 5 for your friends. While you're at it - get Firefly on DVD too. They rock.
- I finally finished Insomnia. Great book, of course.
- I started reading The Chronicles of Narnia after seeing the movie adaptation of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe because the film reminded me of how fun it was to read the story when I was a kid. I'm a bit bored with it now that I'm on the second book, but I'm determined to trudge through all 7 in the series. Perhaps it'll pick up again.
- Found out my mom has yet another difficult health problem to struggle with...I don't know who she pissed off in another life, but she must have been one evil little creature, cause she's getting an undeserved heaping of shite in this life.
- It's a new year - 2006 - onward and upwards...