2.01.2005

Less is more?

I heard from one of my employment agencies on Friday night - telling me that the job I had interviewed for last week, and held out a good deal of hope for after a promising interview, had been given to another person from another agency. Apparently it had come down to the two of us and our agencies, and OfficeTeam and I ended up on the short end of the stick. So, I'm back at the start - though still in with a few good agencies. Monday I got in with 3 more agencies; I'm hopeful that it will end this unemployment streak I'm going through...

Aside from that, things are quite good. I love being back in Dallas and I think I had to leave to truly appreciate how much I love it here. Through tired eyes, I bid this blog anon again...will try and update you with other new items in life at that point.

No comments: