1.22.2005

The Hunt Continues...

My hunt for a job continued today. No word back from the various temp. agencies to which I have my resume submitted. No word back from the various companies who have called me back and asked me to re-focus my request to a different person. No word period. It's only been a week, and I really shouldn't get too down on myself, so I have avoided that. Today I went to happy hour with a few friends and then back to Cody's place for a movie and to crash. Which leads me to where I am now.

Tomorrow will be spent helping my best bud Mike get stuff organized at his old place in Addison. It's not a chore he's looking forward to at all, so I'm glad to flex my good buddy muscles, and will arrive with beer and some helping hands to get the job done that much quicker. The sooner that sort of chore is finished, the better - I know from experience.

Sunday is a day I'm really looking forward to at this piont. I'm going to Patty and Wendy's house to watch the New England Patriots play against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Championship. Hoping my Pats can make it to their 3rd Super Bowl in just 4 years. Go Pats!! There will be plenty of good company, good food and good beer at the get-together, so it's a win-win situation.

No comments: