4.18.2008

March They Might Be Giants Show - Dallas, TX

I meant to post the set list for the They Might Be Giants show I went to at the House of Blues in Dallas on March 5th. I used twitter to do a sort of "live play-by-play" while I was at the concert, so that left me with a log of the show. It was a fun experiment to do.

So, if you weren't able to make it to the show, and you happen to have these They Might Be Giants songs, you could always put together a playlist of the set...or not. I dunno. Maybe this is of interest, and maybe it isn't. Let me know thoughts.

They Might Be Giants
Dallas, TX - The House of Blues
March 5, 2008

1. The Cap'm
2. The Shadow Government
3. Dr. Worm
4. Particle Man
5. Cyclops Rock
6. Whithered Hope
7. (You're Not the) Boss of Me
8. Birdhouse in My Soul
9. Take Out the Trash
10. Ana Ng
11. Memo to Human Resources
12. The Mesopotamians
13. New York City
14. I'm Impressed
15. One Dozen Monkeys
16. Apartment #4
17. Alphabet of Nations
18. It's Not My Birthday
19. Hey Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had a Deal
20. Damn Good Times
21. Older
22. How Can I Sing Like a Girl?
23. Experimental Film
- encore 1 -
24. Clap Your Hands
25. Istanbul
- encore 2 -
26. Maybe I Know
27. Why Does the Sun Shine?

No comments: