4.13.2005

Minutia...

I'm alive. I haven't had a chance to update the blog for a week and a half now for various reasons. Some have to do with the whole "being smitten" scenario...I've been spending as much time with my girlfriend as possible lately, but I can't blame it all on that. I had all weekend while she was out of town visiting family to update the blog. Mostly, it's just been that I haven't been on the computer as much lately. That can be a good thing.

T-minus 3 days until I am finished with the Claridge work assignment. I'm a bit sad about that because it's been an enjoyable job. It didn't pay well, as I have mentioned before, but it was a good job. I'm still chasing after OfficeTeam to place me without interruption - we'll see how that goes.

Other than that, I have nothing. Oh - here is where I've been hanging out lately: Dunn Bros. Coffee. Great little coffehouse.

No comments: