3.22.2005

Whuhbadooh?

Not much to tell in the middle of the week - well - almost the middle of the week...

There's new fun to be had out at Homestar Runner's site...would you like a CHALLENGE?!?!?! It kind of reminds me of the old MegaMan games. Which, I think, is kind of the point.

Another quick pointer on the web - check out the website for Guy Forsyth. His music is pretty fantastic. He also has one heck of a guitarist in his band by the name of Seth Walker. These guys seem to be on the forefront of Texas Blues, and rock out Austin on a regular basis. Hopefully they straggle up here to the 'Big D' a bit more often. Zen and I went and caught a show at Deep Ellum Blues last weekend and were very satisfied with our findings. We shall definitely be seeing more shows in the future.

Oh yeah - I took the same test as Zen showed on his blog - I didn't fare as badly as my poor, heretic friend...but still. I just don't like the whole idea of being down there at all...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

3 comments:

burntoutzen said...

d00d. guy forstyhe, april 7th.. poor david's pub.

like.. we should go or something.

Jerilyn said...

I want an update detailing deep smit.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I always end up on the seventh level of hell. Just because I love getting it up the...yeah.

So not fair.