10.10.2003

Here we go with the sports again...
There's a big weekend ahead of me. Not to emerge myself into the sports thing again, but it's an everyday fact of life when you're a sports reporter such as myself. I have several newspaper assignments this weekend, but I have the least of the big sports headlines. The biggest of them all is the University of Texas/Oklahoma University game. My boss, being an ex-UT player, has a very vested interest in the game. I'm working this weekend and won't be able to watch the game, but I'm sure it's going to be one hell of a brew-hah-hah. Then there's the NFL games on Sunday. My Houston Texans. take on the Tennessee Titans and I'll be routing for the Philadelphia Eagles to dismantle those crappy Dallas Cowboys.

So anyhoo. That's the extent of my fun this weekend. That's a sports-filled weekend, but it'll do for now.

No comments: