10.07.2003

Sprint? More like....walk...er sumthin....
My phone is starting to piss me off. All I'm asking is that Sprint give me the services I pay for...and so tonight I go to add some photos to my moblog and I get this message: Vision Service Not Available. I wonder what they'd say if I told them my payment for the month wasn't available. Not that such an approach would work. When a company's got legal access to your credit record, they kind of have you by the proverbial "short and curlies".

So, I'll stop my whining about that. But, as soon as I do have access, the moblog will be updated with some cool pics. I'm learning more and more about how to post out there, but I still have a lot to learn. There's some great moblogs out there, and just looking through them I get inspired. Right now, most of my pics are these esoteric, random shots of different things. I kind of like the idea of not having a topic, and just shooting things in my life. There's some wacky crap out there....

No comments: