10.05.2003

So here's where it starts. Every journey begins with just a few steps, it's been said, and so I'm going to start walking down this road. I've been reading about "blogs" for months now, and even have friends who have started them, but I've been hesitant about starting my own. I'm not sure why - I guess part of it is just that I feel, as many people do, that no one will be interested in reading what I have to say. Well, I'm hoping that won't be true. I'll do my best not to prattle on and let things get stale and too "inside".

Here's a bit about me (without getting TOO specific): I'm 29 years old, I live in Texas and I write for a local newspaper in the Sports department. Hockey is my specialty and my love, but not my only sports interest. I work for a cell phone company to help pay the bills also. I'm married (no kids) and have a couple of animals. You will be able to see them on my moblog page before long. Until then, you'll just have to wonder....

No comments: