10.19.2003

Ouch
So I've done something to my back, and I don't know what it is. It's really annoying when you have back problems, because doing even the simplest thing, like putting on your sneakers, becomes a really painful event. After Friday night, when I covered a football game for the newspaper, I got home and my back was driving me nuts. I don't know if it was something I did earlier in the day working my other job at Nextel, or if it was something I did at the game, but all day I sat in backless chairs, and my workday was basically 8am to midnight, so it isn't unimaginable that I did it somewhere over the day. Anyway...it sucks. I'm in pain, and I don't have a comfortable office.

I leave for Fantasy Fest in Key West on Wednesday, and I'm REALLY looking forward to it! Be sure to watch my moblog for what are bound to be some very compelling pictures.

No comments: